- You can visit the Canyon Visitor Center facility from May through September from 8 am to 7 pm daily.
- The Canyon Visitor Center has unique, educational exhibits focused on the geological formation of Yellowstone National Park, as well as, real time scientific data.
- Backcountry information and permits are available at the Ranger Station within the Visitor Center.
This visitor center has the typical information desk with brochures and book sales. In addition, it also has unique exhibits about the geological formation of Yellowstone National Park and real-time scientific data.
- Location – Can be found in the east central area of the Park approximately 1/8 mile southeast of Canyon Junction
- Open – Late May to late September
- Hours – 8:00 am to 7:00 pm daily
- Services – information, book/gift shop, unique and educational exhibits.
The Ranger Station in the Canyon Visitor Center provides backcountry information and visitors may obtain backcountry permits, float tube permits, and first-aid assistance here.