Where are the Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and Cabins?
Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel is located at Mammoth Hot Springs on Grand Loop Road. GPS: 44.976200, -110.701633.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve a room by calling Yellowstone National Park Lodges: 307-344-7311 or 866-GEYSERLAND (439-7375). Or Book Online.
Tell me more about Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and Cabins
- Summer Season 2017: April 28 - October 9, 2017
- Summer Rates:
Rustic Cabin: $99-$192
Frontier Cabin: $165
Hot Tub Cabin: $275
- Winter Season 2016-2017 AND 2017-2018: Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and Cabins will be undergoing remodeling during the winter seasons only of 2016-2017 and 2017-2018. The hotel and cabins will be open for the winter season again in December 2018.
- Room Types: Suites are luxurious rooms with 2 queens in a private bedroom, a sitting room, and cable TV. Rooms With/Without Bath are simple and comfortable, usually with 2 queen beds. Frontier Cabins are simple cabins with a private bathroom. Hot Tub Cabins are similar to the Frontier Cabins but come with a private 6-person hot tub. Budget Cabins are simple and rustic with a shared bathroom. Budget 2-Room Cabins are simple a rustic with a shared bathroom.
- Amenities: Dine in any one of the two restaurants, or enjoy a drink in the lounge. Note that WiFi is available for purchase in the Lounge. There is no air conditioning, TVs (other than in the suites), and radios.
- Things to Do: First stop should be Mammoth Hot Springs Terrace and your second project should be driving the Terrace Drive. Visit the Park headquarters, which radiates history and features some of the oldest buildings within park boundaries. Hiking is always a favorite here, and you’ll discover some great trails with incredible views, like Beaver Ponds Loop Trail, Bunsen Peak Trail or Osprey Falls Trail. The Albright Visitor Center and Museum is open all year, where you can browse history exhibits, watch a film and walk through the wildlife museum.
- Getting Here: Xanterra now offers daily shuttle service between Bozeman Airport and Mammoth Hot Sprigs Hotel in the winter months for around $50/person. Ask for more informtion when you book your hotel room.