- Stay in a wonderfully quiet campground at Indian Creek Campground
- Open June 9 to September 11
- Camping fee is only $15
- First-come, first-served campground
- Hiking and fishing abound at Indian Creek Campground
- Close to Mammoth Hot Springs so you can enjoy the sights there
Indian Creek Campground is a quiet and secluded wooded campground within Yellowstone National Park, ideal for tent campers. It’s close to lots of hiking and fishing, and only a few miles to Mammoth Hot Springs.
Indian Creek Campground Yellowstone is located close to Gardiner, Montana, south of the North Entrance on Norris-Mammoth Road.
GPS: 44.886304026886116, -110.73596477508545
No reservations are needed. This is a first-come, first-served campground.
Specifics for 2017
- Open June 9 to September 11, 2017
- Camping fee is $15
- # Of Sites - 75
- Elevation: 7,300 feet
- Vault Toilet Facilities
- No laundry, showers 8 miles north (a 10-minute drive) in Mammoth
- No generators permitted
- Pull-through RV Sites (10 for 40 foot, 35 for 30 foot)
- Dump station 13 miles north in Gardiner
Nearby Activities & Attractions
Fishing access is located within one mile of the campsite, and you can fish along the Gardiner River as well as in one of the many creeks nearby. Cutthroat trout are the favorite catch.
There are a number of hiking trails within walking distance so you can explore some of this wild landscape.
A restaurant, general store and gift shop are 8 miles away in Mammoth Hot Springs. Of course, there is plenty to see in Mammoth Hot Springs, like colorful hot springs and pools.