Where is the Old Faithful Snow Lodge?
The Yellowstone Snow Lodge is located at the far end of Old Faithful Bypass Road, not far from Old Faithful Geyser. GPS: 44.456450, -110.829617.
How can I make a reservation?
Make your reservations through Yellowstone National Park Lodges by calling 307-344-7311 or the toll free number: 866-GEYSERLAND (439-7375). Or Book Online.
Tell me more about the Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- Summer Season 2016: April 29 - October 16, 2016
- Summer Rates:
Lodge Room with 2 Queens: $264
Lodge Room with 1 King: $284
Western Cabin: $163
Frontier Cabin: $114
- Winter Season 2016-2017: December 16th, 2016 - February 27th, 2017
- Winter Rates:
Lodge Room with 2 Queens: $295
Lodge Room with 1 King: $315
Western Cabin: $195
Frontier Cabin: $149
- Room Types: Lodge Rooms offer western style furnishings with full bathrooms, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Western Cabins are spacious and modern with 2 queen beds and a full bathroom. Frontier Cabins are duplexes with simple furnishings and a bathroom.
- Amenities: A full service dining room, the Geyser Grill, and a gift store are available. No TVs, radios, or air-conditioning. WiFi is available for purchase in guest rooms and in the lobby.
- Things to Do: Tour the Upper Geyser Basin, walking the boardwalks to view all the geothermal activity. Of course, you have to stop and see Old Faithful erupt. Just check in the visitor’s center for predicted times. In the winter, the only way to access the Snow Lodge is via snowmobile or snowcoach. Once you are here, you can rent cross country skis or snowshoes to brave the snow covered trails.
- Historic Facts: This Yellowstone Winter Lodge is the newest lodge in the park, completed in 1999. Its rustic grandeur is highlighted with heavy timbers and logs in the construction, with a cedar-shingle roof. Classic western furnishings add to its charm.