- Call 866-439-7375 or Book Online for reservations
- Takes hard-sided campers only
- Open from approximately early May 5 to mid September
- Explore Yellowstone Lake by motor boating, sailing, fishing and cruising
- View the Mud Volcano, a popular attraction in Yellowstone National Park
Fishing Bridge Campground is only open to hard-sided vehicles and may be the perfect choice for your stay in this fabulous national park.
Fishing Bridge Campground is located at the northern tip of Yellowstone Lake, about 27 miles from the East Entrance.
GPS: 44.563667, -110.369450
Fishing Bridge RV Park requires reservations. Call 307-344-7311 or the toll free number: 866-439-7375. Or Book Online.
- Campground is closed for 2019 and into 2020
- 325 sites (Hard-sided units only – no pull-through)
- Elevation is 7,800 feet
- Flush Toilet Facilities
- Showers and Laundry nearby for a fee
- Generators Permitted from 8 am to 8 pm
- RV Sites (call for availability)
- Dump Station available
- In the Summer of 2012 electricity and utilities were updated to all sites.
Nearby Activities & Attractions
Near Fishing Bridge Campground, you’ll find all sorts of thermal attractions and water sports to keep you busy during your time in Yellowstone.
You must stop and see:
- The Natural Bridge - formed by erosion it towers 50 feet above the creek
- Mud Volcano – an active thermal feature within Yellowstone
- Sulphur Cauldron – a pool boiling with acid
- Yellowstone Lake – motor boating, sailing, fishing and cruising are popular here
There is a general store, a visitor center and restaurants in the area, with sightseeing tours also available.