- Reservations: Call 307-344-7311 or Online Reservations
- Open from approximately May 19 to September 11
- Camping fee is $24.25 per night
- RV sites are available
- Explore the surrounding Yellowstone Lake
- Visit the Mud Volcano and Sulphur Cauldron
- Enjoy the best of Yellowstone National Park
Bridge Bay Campground Yellowstone National Park attracts folks from all over from May to September, while they visit such sights as the Natural Bridge and the exciting Mud Volcano. It’s a great central location for any vacation to Yellowstone.
Bridge Bay Campground is located only 30 miles from the East Entrance, close to Yellowstone Lake and the Bridge Bay Marina and Store.
GPS: 44.534500, -110.436967
Reservations are needed. Make Reservations Online or call Xanterra Parks and Resorts at (307) 344-7311.
Specifics for 2017
- Open from approximately May 19 to September 11, 2017
- Camping fee per night is $24.25
- 425 campsites
- Elevation of 7,800 feet
- Flush toilets
- Showers and Laundry 4 miles away in Lake Village
- Generators are permitted between 8 am and 8 pm
- RV sites available (call for availability)
- Group sites are also available
Nearby Activities & Attractions
Nearby Bridge Bay Campground Yellowstone, you’ll find plenty to do. If you have a boat, launch it from Bridge Bay Marina. Fishing the Yellowstone Lake and hiking or biking the trails around Bridge Bay are favorites. Natural attractions in the area consist of such famous sights as the Natural Bridge, Sulphur Cauldron and the Mud Volcano. The closest visitor center is at Fishing Bridge.