Find Yellowstone park fees listed here, including single vehicles and individuals on motorcycles or bikes. You’ll also find the price of annual passes and passes for seniors.
Entrance Fees (valid for 7 days):
Remember to keep your admission receipt in order to re-enter the parks.
- Private Vehicle Permit: $25
- Individual Permit (For an individual entering by foot, bicycle or motorcycle): $12
- Groups (Non-Commercial): $12/person
- Individuals 15 years and younger: Free
Annual Recreation Pass:
- Yellowstone National Park Annual Pass: $50
(valid for 12 months of unlimited visits to Yellowstone National Park)
- America the Beautiful Annual Pass: $80
(valid for 12 months of unlimited visits to all National Parks)
- America the Beautiful Senior Pass: $10
(lifetime access to all National Parks for individuals over 62 years of age)
- America the Beautiful Access Pass: Free
(lifetime access to all National Parks for individuals with permanent disabilities)
Within the park, backcountry permits are required for overnight hiking, overnight horseback riding. Check with a backcountry ranger station prior to heading out on any backcountry trip.
All camping fees are required in addition to entrance fees and are charged per night. Camping fees are different depending on the campground and reservations are recommended at campgrounds where available.